Stampede Reviews allows you to create an easy-to-modify review email and link external review sources such as Tripadvisor, Facebook and Google all into one place. Setting source email to your venue of choice along with the external locations will ensure that if you have multiple venues you can keep your pages separate.
Stampede reviews also redirect 4 - 5 star reviews to your linked external review pages and keep all reviews less than 3 stars internal!
1. Select Reviews on the left-hand side.
2. Under the pages section, click Add review page. Here you can configure your review page.
3. Within the Email options section click on the email button, to begin editing email options.
4. Start from top to bottom and begin by adding a relevant subject line to your email.
5. Where it says Send From will alter your sender name and reply-to email (Email your customers will be able to respond to). Hit the pencil if you need to add a new sender. This is usually an email like email@example.com
The sender will be selected by default after you use the edit button.
6. Lastly, add the title and text body of your email. Jazz it up with your own touch!
7. Up next define how much time you would like to have between a customer connecting and them receiving your email. This can vary depending on your type of business so have a good think on how much time would allow your customers to enjoy and reflect on their experience. (If you don’t see this, click on the “Automatically send on customer visit” toggle)
8. To add a header logo image and background image by clicking on the boxes marked: "Header logo" and "Background Image".
9. Platforms allow you to select which review platform (e.g Google, Tripadvisor) you would like to redirect 4/5 star reviews to. See Review Sources Setup for additional help
10. Make sure that the switch on the email options is set to active.