1. To get started go to your reviews section.
2. Click on the + symbol, this will open the create review page.
3. Within the email options section, click on the small arrow near the email section.
4. Start from top to bottom and begin by adding a relevant subject line to your email.
5. Where it says "Send From" will alter your sender name and reply-to email (Email your customers will be able to respond to). Hit the pencil if you need to add a new sender. This is usually an email like email@example.com
The sender will be selected by default after you use the edit button.
6. Lastly, add in the title and text body of your email. Jazz it up with your own touch!
7. Up next define how much time you would like to have between a customer connecting and them receiving your email. This can vary depending on your type of business so have a good think on how much time would allow your customers to enjoy and reflect on their experience. (If you don’t see this, click on the “Automatically send on customer visit” toggle.
8. To add a header logo image and background image by clicking on the boxes marked as: "Header logo" and "Background Image".
9. Make sure that the switch on the email options is set to active.