Login to your account at https://product.stampede.ai.
2. Head over to Growth located on the left side of your screen.
3. Select an active scheme from the left-hand menu and navigate to 'Tags'.
4. Once you are in the tags section click ‘Create Tag’ on the top right. This will then generate a QR code for your scheme. Customers can scan this to collect stamps.
5. Once you have clicked ‘Create Tag’ you will have noticed that it has created a new tag under the type ‘QR’. To view the QR code click on ‘QR’ under type. This will bring a pop up showing your QR code and this will give you the ability to save the QR code as a PNG.
Download the Stampede app
2. Once you have downloaded the Stampede app sign in with the same details you use to sign in on your desktop.
3. Once you have logged in head over to settings, this should be the small cogwheel located on the bottom right of your screen.
4. Then click ‘Loyalty’.
5. Select the scheme you’d like to associate the NFC tag with.
6. Select the plus sign on the top right to add an NFC tag.
7. A pop up will appear to prompt you to scan the NFC tag. This should look like this:
8. Once this has popped up bring your device into close contact of the NFC tag.
9. Once you have successfully created your Loyalty NFC tag you will be able to see it within your ‘Tags’ section.
Check out our article here to see how customers can redeem a stamp with the QR code you just generated or the NFC tag that you just synced up.