You may want to charge for access to your WiFi network or, operate on the basis of free for “X” amount of time, and then paid thereafter.
For this to work, you must have your business details inputted to Connect
1. Head over to venue settings.
2. Within venue settings you will find 3 options on the middle right. Free, paid and hybrid.
Paid = Full paid for access to the network
Hybrid = Free for a limited amount of data usage, paid thereafter
3. Head over to "Payments" on the right under the WiFi tab.
4. This will take you to the payment setup menu, where you can create payment plans and establish where your payments are going to be received through.
5. Click on the “Add Plan” button to create new plans for your customers.
6. A new window will open where you can change the specifics of the plan, such as duration and cost.
Fill in the details
Plan Name - We’d recommend naming it the duration of the plan
Duration - Set in hours
Price - ex VAT
Devices Allowance - How many individual devices someone can have as part of the plan i.e. 3 would mean that one customer can have two phones and one tablet.
You can set it to pay for as little as 1 hour right up to several years! Here are some handy figures:
1 week = 168 hours
1 month = 730 hours
1 year = 8760 hours
Editing existing plans
If you want to edit or remove a plan, click on the plan name (highlighted in blue) then you’ll be able to edit it as desired:
1. When choosing what type (Free, Paid or Hybrid) of
Network in the “Setup” tab, choose “Hybrid”.
2. Two new speed and session time bars will appear. With these, you can edit how long and how fast the temporary free network will be.
3. Proceed as Payment Setup above to create your plans.