1. Within your location navigate to “Venue Settings” → “Open Mesh”.
2. You will be shown a field to enter a ‘secret’; choose something secure and treat this as you would a password. After you have chosen a ‘secret’ and copied the URLs, navigate to CloudTrax.
3. Navigate to the 'configure' tab in CloudTrax and choose the SSID that you wish to transmit the guest network. Once here give the network an SSID making sure it is enabled and visible.
In the first splash page URL input, enter this: http://nearly.online/openmesh/*serial*?radius=yes
Replace '*serial*' with your locations serial number.
Followed by the secret created in the previous steps.
4. Next, set the splash page auth type to ‘radius’ and copy the following details and set the server secret to 'bxsecret':
Server address 1
Server address 2
Your unique serial number
5. Still in CloudTrax, add the following URLs into the 'walled garden' section:
6. You're all done! The SSID you just configured will now redirect to your branding screen.